Coverage Overview for the IMG Global Medical Insurance Plan
- Freedom to choose your health care provider worldwide
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Four plan designs: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum
- Additional optional coverages: Global Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (included with Global Term Life Insurance), Terrorism (Platinum plan option), Adventure Sports (Gold and Platinum plan options), Dental & Vision (Standard with Platinum coverage; Bronze, Silver, Gold plan options)
- Choose your area of coverage (worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan)
- Multiple deductible options to fit your financial needs: $100 (Platinum plan option), $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 , $10,000, $25,000 (Gold, and Platinum plan options)
- Choose from several premium modes: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual (best rate)
- Multiple underwriting options to fit your needs
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program (U.S. only)
- Medical professionals available 24/7 to coordinate your care
- 24-hour access to your plan via MyIMG online portal
- View Full Schedule of Benefits
IMG Global Medical Insurance is designed to meet all your needs and offers you the flexibility to select from an assortment of unique benefit options. From the scheduled benefits of the Bronze plan to the benefit-rich Platinum plan, there are a large variety of specialized coverages to meet any need. To accommodate your financial means, you can customize your length and area of coverage and have the flexibility to select from multiple deductibles and modes of payment. With your medical history in mind, the program also provides flexible underwriting methods to extend coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Request a Quote Apply Online
IMG Global Medical Provides World-Class Services
|Оформление страхового полиса для поездки в Европу|
To maximize the outcome of your medical care, you have 24/7 access to on-site clinical staff via phone, email or live chat who are there to assist you with a medical emergency through the IMG Global Network. Travelers to the U.S. have direct access to our Medical Concierge, an unequaled service that provides you with personalized assistance in locating the best provider for your specific needs while saving you on out-of-pocket and medical expenses. You can also efficiently save time managing routine areas of your account by utilizing our secure, online tool MyIMG.
Five Plan Designs to Meet Your Needs and Budget
- Bronze plan option – Our most affordable plan designed for healthy younger adults who are seeking the coverage for their most essential needs.
- Silver plan option – Affordable medical security designed for the more budget-conscious consumer and those planning to receive care in lower cost areas of the world. Silver offers a wide range of scheduled benefits equipped to meet your essential needs.
- Gold plan option – A Comprehensive major medical plan designed for people who need long-term coverage. Benefit levels continue as the coverage remains in effect.
- Platinum plan option -Provides the superior benefits package for the most discerning global consumer. Platinum offers a package of enhanced benefits and services. It is designed for the client who wants the convenience of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits in one plan.
- Optional Riders – All plan options offer additional, optional coverages.
- Global Term Life Insurance (including AD&D)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) (included with Global Term Life Insurance)
- Terrorism (Platinum plan option)
- Adventure Sports (Gold and Platinum plan options)
- Dental & Vision (Included in the Platinum plan; Bronze, Silver, Gold, plan options)
Coverage Area Options / Budgets
- Choose from two coverage areas: Worldwide or Worldwide Excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan – You have the opportunity to select the coverage area that best reflects your geographic area of need. Each provides full coverage, but premiums reflect the cost of care in different parts of the world. Regardless of the coverage area you choose, you maintain the freedom to choose your own provider.
- Multiple deductible options – To accommodate your financial resources, you can select from seven different deductible options – all providing different premium levels. Additionally, your deductible can be reduced up to 50% to a $2,500 maximum.
- No additional cost for children – All plan options and coverage areas allow for two eligible dependent children from the ages of 14 days to 9 years coverage at no additional premium cost for the first year when both parents are covered under Global Medical Insurance. On the first renewal date, the premium will be 50% of the future published rate. Each person requesting coverage must complete the information required in the application.
- Four premium modes – Schedule the frequency of payment that meets your means.
- Annual (biggest savings)
Request a Quote Apply Online